1. The promoter is The Persian Trader Limited whose registered office is at 13 Drummond Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6PJ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Persian Trader Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via twitter and promotional email. Twitter: http://bit.ly/2v8RTtf
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person/twitter account. Multiple entries from the same person/twitter account will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/10/17. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows http://bit.ly/2v8RTtf
Follow our twitter account @persiantrader and RT our pinned tweet.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 12 X 125mg The Persian Trader Saffron + 12 X 0.5g The Persian Trader Saffron + 6 X 1g The Persian Trader Saffron (total retail value of £71.40)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.